Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Summer Break

I have been spending my time revising my middle grade novel, rethinking plot points, renaming the story, creating chapter headings, and I am having fun doing it. The changes are overdue. I'm determined, like a good middle grade character, to make the story as good as it can be.

However, with every day my blog lies dormant.

So, rather than simply feeling guilty about it,  I've decided to make official. I will take month of August off.  I will return when the leaves start to change in Syracuse. In the meantime, I will continue to read good books for kids, as I know all who read this are doing. After all, there are few things more important that great books for children.

Have a great summer.

Janice

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be thinking of you, Janice. Sorry about the earlier typo! Do what you have to do!

    ReplyDelete